SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Application Form
Are you willing to carve out your career in government sector? Staff Selection Commission has expanded an advertisement of SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 recruitment for filling up DEO LDC posts. Job hunters who think themselves eligible for given posts they may apply by filling SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Application Form on or before the important dates.
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct combined Higher Secondary Level entrance exam to recruit talented candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). Candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 on or before 4th September 2017. Official website of SSC i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries. Organization is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. It was formed on November 04, 1975. It’s headquarter is located in New-Delhi, India.
SSC CHSL Application form 2017-18 brief Details:
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of Posts: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Total Vacancies: 5134 (Tentatively)
- Examination Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017
- Official site: www.ssconline.nic.in
|Post Name||Total Posts|
Contenders should have passed 12th or its equivalent education from any recognized College University.
Candidates should have age more than 18 years and less than 27 years as on date 01/01/2018 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999).
|Category Name||Age Relaxation Beyond Upper Age Limit|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant/Sorting Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/-|
|LDC||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|DEO||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|Court Clerk||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
- Candidates will pay Rs 100/- and mode of payment of fee through online.
- SC/ST/Female category candidates are exempted from paying any application fee
- Fee should be deposited through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards
SSC CHSL 2017 Latest All Information
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL Latest Information 2017
|SSC CHSL 2017 Online Registration||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card Released!!!||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Result||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Salary Chart||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL – How to Crack in First Attempt||Click Here|
How to fill SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Application Form
- Candidates may fill SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Application Form by following steps given below:
- Before applying read notification very carefully.
- Click on apply online link
- Read instructions before filling SSC CHSL Application form.
- In registration part-I, fill all personal and Academic details.
- Upload Photo and Signature in specified format and complete registration Part-II.
- After that pay the application fee and submit Online Application.
- Take print out of the application form for further use.
Click Here ->>> For Apply Online Application Form
- Visit on www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on part-1 registration from any of two servers.
- An application form will appear on computer screen
- Enter all personal and educational details in application form.
- Click on proceed.
- Click on part-02 registration and fill transaction number.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Submit application form.
|Start date to submit Online Application||5th August 2017|
|Last date to submit SSC CHSL Online Application||4th September 2017|
|last date for payment of application fee through challan:||September 2017|
|Dates of computer-based examination (Tier-1)||17th to 30th November 2017.|
|Date of Examination Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)||15th April 2018|
|SSC CHSL Application form 2017-18 official Link||Check Here|
|SSC CHSL Application form apply online Link||Check Here|
Check More Information You Would Like
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC Stenographer|
|SSC Online Part 1 & 2||SSC MTS|
|SSC CGL||SSC Sub Inspector|
|SSC CGL Toppers||SSC CPO|