SCRA 2017 Notification
Check complete details about SCRA 2017 Notification from below framed section, Candidates who are going to appear for Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam which is going to be conduct on by Union Public Service Commission they may apply by filling SCRA 2017 online application form on or before the end date. Check online exam dates from below uttered details.
Union Public Service Commission has depicted the notification for SCRA exam to hire hardworking and talented candidates for the post of Special Class Apprentices in Mechanical Department of Indian Railways. Eligible candidates can apply by filling SCRA Application Form through online mode. UPSC conducts this exam every year as per the rules by Indian Railway Board.
Special Class Railway Apprentice 2017 brief details:
- Name of Organization-Union Public Service Commission
- Name of Exam-Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam
- Last Date for Online Applications-October 2016
- Exam Date-January 2017
- Official site-www.upsc.gov.in
- Applicants have passed intermediate (10+2 or equivalent) with 1st or 2nd division and also Mathematics as a subject with at least Physics and Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Aspirants should have passed first year exam under three year degree course of University. If the candidate has passed first exam of three year diploma course in Rural Service of National Council for Rural Higher Education or III year can also look upon for exam.
- Contenders must have completed their graduation with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry should be studied as one of their main subject in the examination
You may also check
|Railway Jobs||Check Here|
|10th /12th Jobs||Check Here|
|Graduate Jobs||Check Here|
|Engineering Jobs||Check Here|
- Age should not be less than 17 years & not more than 21 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category as per Government Rules.
Read Also: कैसे बन सकते है Successful Person – जानिये
- Submit an application fee of Rs. 100/- through net banking of SBI and its associate banks or by any Master/Visa Credit/Debit Cards or by paying Cash at any SBI branch.
- Female, SC, ST and Physically Handicapped candidates need not to pay any amount of fee.
SCRA Exam Pattern
Exam will be conducted in two parts:
Part I :
|I||General Ability Test||2 Hours||200|
|II||Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)||2 Hours||200|
- Parts II consist of a personality test which is of 200 marks.
- Only those candidates who have qualified their written examination will be called for personality test.
Read Also: कैसे पाये सरकारी नौकरी – जानिये ये टिप्स
UPSC SCRA Syllabus
Special Class Railway Apprentice consists of three parts:
- General Ability Test
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)
|Subject||Topics to be covered|
|General Ability||General Awareness
|Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)||Up to class 12th level
Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry up to class 12th level
How to fill SCRA 2017 Application Form
- Applicants may fill form through official site of Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in
- On home page follow “Online Application for SCRA” link.
- Registration will be done in two phases i.e., Part – I and Part – II
- “Part – I Registration” consists all your Personal Details, Educational Qualification, and Address, etc
- After that press on to ‘Save’ button and verify all the details you have enter.
- After ensuring all the details, press on ‘continue’ button.
- “Part – II Registration” fill your Registration ID (sent to your mail) and date of birth.
- Upload your passport size photograph & scanned copy of your signature
- Press on to “Submit” button.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Select ‘submit’ tab to end up the process.
- At the end take print out of application form for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date for Online registration: October 2016 (Tentative)
- Date of Exam: January 2017 (Tentative)
For more details about SCRA 2017 notification check Official Website.
Here are popular posts in these sectors
|Government Jobs||Private Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|