OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has expanded an advertisement of OSSSC Recruitment 2017 for filling up 456 Supervisor/VAE/HEW. Job fighters who are willing to make their career in government sector they may apply online by filling Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission application form.
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to engage talented and eligible job hunters to fill four hundred fifty six posts of Supervisor. Log on to the official site of Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission that is www.osssc.gov.in. Last date to fill an application form is 08 February 2017. Get complete details from below uttered section about OSSSC Recruitment 2017.
OSSSC Notification 2017 osssc.gov.in short details:
- Commission Name: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Job Type: State Govt Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Supervisor
- Total No. of Posts: 456
- Job Location: Odisha
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 30-12-2016
- End Date To Apply Online: 31-01-2017
- End Date To Submit Application :08-02-2017
- Official Website :www.osssc.gov.in
Applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or its comparable degree from a perceived University or Board.
|Graduate Jobs||Check Here|
|Government Jobs||Check Here|
- Age must not be under 21 years and their upper age needs to be 32 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category
- For SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women: 05 years
- Disability Category: 10 years
Applicants will get good amount of pay scale Rs.13500 Per Month with Other Extra Benefits.
Selection will be through Written Test, Computer Practical Test.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC /ST: No Fee
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Job hunters may apply through the official site or tap on a link gave here.
- On the home page, tap on a Latest Notification Link
- Open the OSSSC Supervisor Notification 2017.
- Examine the eligibility criteria and apply online to start the registration system.
- Fill form without any missteps in the application form
- At the end take print out of form and take print out of form any further use.
|Initial Date To Apply Online||30 December 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31 January 2017|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||08 February 2017|
|OSSSC Recruitment 2017 official Link||Check Here|
OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Government sector jobs ….Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has broadcasted an advertisement of OSSSC Recruitment 2017 for filling up 1381 VAW/HEW/Surveyor posts. Interested and eligible job hunters who think that they are eligible for given posts ,they must ensure the eligibility standard given below and apply online by filling form as soon as possible.
ODISHA Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission invites application form from talented and eligible job fighters to fill vacant seven hundred thirty six job openings of Horticulture Extension Worker and Village Agriculture Worker in different regions. Closing date to submit an application form is 7th January 2017. Official site is osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 brief details:
- Name of the organization: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the post: Horticulture Extension Worker and Village Agriculture Worker
- of Vacancies: 736
- Mode of applying: Online
- Last date to apply: 7th January 2017
- Horticulture Extension Worker: 191 Posts
- Angul: 06 Posts
- Bargarh: 10 Posts
- Bhadrak: 14 Posts
- Balasore: 10 Posts
- Cuttack: 21 Posts
- Deogarh: 02 Posts
- Dhenkanal: 11 Posts
- Gajapati: 09 Posts
- Ganjam: 07 Posts
- Jagatsinghpur: 05 Posts
- Jajpur: 06 Posts
- Jharsuguda: 05 Posts
- Kalahandi: 07 Posts
- Kandhamal: 05 Posts
- Keonjhar: 10 Posts
- Khurda: 07 Posts
- Koraput: 05 Posts
- Mayurbhanj: 06 Posts
- Nayagarh: 09 Posts
- Puri: 13 Posts
- Sambalpur: 07 Posts
- Subarnapur: 05 Posts
- Sundargarh: 10 Posts
- Village Agriculture Worker: 545 Posts
- Angul: 21 Posts
- Bargarh: 18 Posts
- Bhadrak: 09 Posts
- Balasore: 03 Posts
- Balangir: 42 Posts
- Boudh: 21 Posts
- Cuttack: 31 Posts
- Deogarh: 08 Posts
- Dhenkanal: 51 Posts
- Gajapati: 03 Posts
- Ganjam: 28 Posts
- Jagatsinghpur: 13 Posts
- Jajpur: 12 Posts
- Jharsuguda: 08 Posts
- Kalahandi: 17 Posts
- Kandhamal: 20 Posts
- Kendrapara: 14 Posts
- Keonjhar: 26 Posts
- Khurda: 34 Posts
- Koraput: 08 Posts
- Malkangiri: 03 Posts
- Mayurbhanj: 20 Posts
- Nuapada: 09 Posts
- Nabarangpur: 18 Posts
- Nayagarh: 18 Posts
- Puri: 08 Posts
- Rayagada: 23 Posts
- Sambalpur: 18 Posts
- Subarnapur: 06 Posts
- Sundargarh: 35 Posts
Applicants should have passed +2 Science in Agricultural related subjects only such as Crop Production (CP)/ Horticulture (Hort.)/ Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any recognized University..
You May Also Check
|10th /12th Jobs||Check Here|
|Government Jobs||Check Here|
Age Limit details:
Minimum age should be 21 years of age and maximum age should be 32 years.
Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for reserved categories as per OSSSC rules and regulations.
Earn good amount of salary of Rs.5, 200-20, 200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.7,200/- per month from the organization.
Selection will be based on Written Test which is going to be organized by the selection panel of organization. .
SC, ST and PWD categories have to deposit Rs. 100/- through the following modes of payment.
- E-Payment: Submit through the website www.osssc.gov.in through the link available in the OSSSC portal.
- Offline Payment: Deposit application fee in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account, “0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment
- Job hunters may apply through the official website of organization that is osssc.gov.in
- Hit on “Recruitment” tab available on the home page >>select “Advertisement” link from the drop down list.
- Choose on appropriate job link related to the post you want to apply for.
- Read notification carefully and fill online application form in proper manner and upload scanned image and signature
- Finally press on to button “Submit”
- At the end don’t forget to take a printout of application form for further use in future.
|Commencement Date of Online Registration||30th November 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||7th January 2017|
|Last Date for Registration/ Registration & Online Deposit of Examination Fee||31st December 2016|
|OSSSC Recruitment 2017 official Link||Check here|
OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Don’t miss this job opportunity. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has recently depicted a notification of OSSSC Recruitment 2017 for filling up 645 Statistical Field Surveyor Openings. Applicants who are willing to build their career in government sector they may apply for Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission jobs by filling application form as soon as possible.
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to engage talented and eligible job hunters to fill six hundred forty five job openings of Statistical Field Surveyor under various categories. Last date to submit OSSC Statistical Field Surveyor application form is 31st December 2017. Official site of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is osssc.gov.in
Applicants who possess Diploma (Electrical Engineering) from recognized Institution/ University and must have vocational training are eligible to apply Odisha Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2017. Aspirants’ age should be in between minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years and upper age relaxation for SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women/ PwD is applicable as per rules.
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Overview
- Organization: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Name of The Post: Statistical Field Surveyor
- Total Posts: 645
- Official site: osssc.gov.in
- Location: Odisha
Applicants should have completed 12th Class from recognized Institution/ University and must have vocational training.
Minimum age should be 21 years and Maximum age should be 32 years as on 01st January 2017.
Applicants will be selected on basis of their performance and score in following rounds
- Written Examination
- Weight age on career evaluation
Selected job hunters will get good amount of pay band of Rs.9300- 34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
- For General/ OBC candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD candidates : Nil
Mode of payment:
Applicants have to make payment through offline/ online mode.
How to Apply Odisha SSSC Statistical Field Surveyor
- Job fighters may apply through the OSSSC official website @ osssc.gov.in
- On the home page you are required to find recruitment tab and open application form
- Fill online application form with your details and upload latest pass photo & signature.
- Verify details and click on submit button.
- After submitting the form you will get system generated an application form with ID.
- At the end take print out of form and keep it safe for future reference.
|Online Application Commencement From||25-11-2016|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||31-12-2016|
|OSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission recruitment 2017 official Link||Check here|
|Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission JE official site||Check here|
Check More Information You Would Like
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|