Kerala PSC One Time Registration
Dear visitors from here you can check Kerala PSC One Time Registration process. Welcome to kpscthulasi.in, to let you know everything regarding Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) one time registration process which is named as Thulasi. Once you registered in KPSC Tulasi, you will be informed every appropriate opening which are available under KPSC according to your qualification you possess.
Applicants who want to know about KPSC Login (not KPSC Thulasi Login) for departmental exam registration and all, we have added the user login page below, after the information about one time registration of Kerala PSC Thulasi. You might previously know that KPSC user login page is for those who already working in government organization etc under KPSC.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
Candidates who are seriously preparing for Kerala PSC or other competitive exams, Win PSC book 2016 will be a best guiding associate to improve your general and current affairs knowledge for all KPSC exams. If you are interested get it for Rs. 320 and it will certainly be an enormous asset and worth to buy. Since it is a Malayalam edition, you can use it as good as any other best available practice materials.
You May Also Check:-
Read: KPSC RTO Recruitment
Candidates who are not satisfied with the Malayalam edition for preparation and interested with an English one (since other competitive recruitment exams like SBI, SSC, IBPS, RBI, following almost the same pattern) please let us know, we would advise some other ones to prepare for the latest Kerala psc exams.
How to do Kerala PSC One Time Registration Thulasi Login
- One time registration is just an easy process, but you must have couple of things at the time of registration, we are listing it below.
- first of all you must have your photograph with you.
- then the second important thing is Scanned Signature which would be required at instant.
- Detail of Signature and Photograph
- Photograph must be sized less than 30kb with a pixel resolution of 150 W x 200 H and at the bottom of the picture
- You should specify your name (same as that in your id proof) and date when the picture was taken in two lines.
- Scanned signature must be with a size less than 20kb with a pixel resolution of 150 W x 100 H. Both the files should be in .jpg format.
- Do as per the instructions, once the photo and signature uploading is been done, you will be asked to enter your personal details.
- You are required to enter exactly as written in your id proofs.
- After that, you need to provide your email id and mobile number correctly.
- On the next step, you can create a user id and password for future logins.
- Once your registration is successful, you will get an SMS to your registered mobile number from KPSC which includes your login credentials.
- You can now login to KPSC Thulasi account with your username and password.
- Once you entered in your account for the first time, you should enter some more details regarding your qualification and all in the provided space. You will be notified only if you filled it out properly. Check the screenshot provided below
- Do not forget to verify your registered mobile number.
How to Apply through Thulasi Login
After One time registration, candidates will be able to easily apply online for all recruitment. Using its own ID and password to your account. According to the official notification prescribed format you are eligible to apply for this position and then click on the application. Payment of the required fee, if applicable. In this way you can apply for various recruitment through one time registration portal.
Important Official Link
KPSC Thulasi Login Page- Check here
KPSC-Thulasi- Check here
KPSC-User-Login-Page– Check here
Note: This the the direction page only for more detailed information you may check on official website which is the link given right above.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|