1.IBPS 2017 – 18 Recruitment
Dream of many candidates. Banking job….bank jobs.. Get complete details about IBPS 2017 – 18 Recruitment such as eligibility norms, exam date etc from below tuned section. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection commonly known as IBPS conducts CWE (Common Written Examination) for recruitment of eligible candidates into Nineteen Public Sector Banks, which comes under this banking selection board. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has strewed a notification of IBPS 2017 – 18 Recruitment for filling up PO/MT/Clerk/SO posts.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the latest notification to fill the vacancies for the financial year 2017 through IBPS 2017 exam. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS 2017 – 18 Recruitment Notifications for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainee (MT), Clerk, SO posts in various participating banks in India. Contenders who want to make their career in Bank Sector they can fill online form on the official website www.ibps.in.
2.IBPS Notification 2017
Job hunters who are willing to enhance their career with banking sector they can acquire complete details related to IBPS Notification 2017-2018, through this page. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection commonly known as IBPS conducts CWE. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection commonly known as IBPS conducts CWE (Common Written Examination) for recruitment of eligible candidates for PO/MT/Clerk/SO into Nineteen Public Sector Banks, which comes under this banking selection board.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection acquired independent status in 1984. IBPS has an agreement with nineteen (19) Public Sector Banks to conduct the eligibility norms exam for selection of dynamic and energetic candidates to these banks. The exam is termed as the (CWE) Common Written Examination. IBPS conducts CWE (Common Written Examination) which is accepted by nineteen nationalized banks in India.
Recruitments through IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
Applicants, who wish to get appoint through IBPS in any Public Sector Bank that comes under this board, shall be required to go through firstly through preliminary exam and after qualifying this exam they will be called to appear for mains exam followed by Interview and the final placement. Both pre and main exam will be conducted through online mode only.
IBPS Exam 2017
3.IBPS RRB CWE 2017 Exam
- Contenders who are going to participate in IBPS RRB Exam then you can classify for any one of the posts like Officer Scale-I, Scale-II & Scale-III and there are also specialist officer designations such as I.T. Officer, Chartered Accountant, Law Officer, Agriculture Officer, Marketing Officer.
- Designation of Office Assistant are also being employed in clerical cadre
- Date of test for this employment will be declared on their official web-portal, in previous years, the RRB-IV common exam was organized.
IBPS RRB CWE All Information 2017
|IBPS RRB Notification 2017||Click Here|
|IBPS RRB Syllabus||Click Here|
|IBPS RRB Admit Card||Click Here|
- IBPS CWE is one of the most competitive exams in India with a variety ratio of one out of thousands.
- Now, the process of CWE has changed like it follow a two-tier system and Tier I is a simple test where a huge no of candidates are expected to clear, and tier II has a advanced level of complexity.
- This test makes use of negative marking for wrong answers and those who clear both stages of CWE will be called for the interview
- CWE syllabus covers up topics such as reasoning, general awareness, English language, quantitative aptitude, computer knowledge and professional knowledge etc.
4.IBPS SO 2017 (Specialist Officers) Recruitment
- IBPS SO Exam : Contenders may select for any one of the posts namely I. T. Officers (Scale I), Agricultural Field Officers (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officers (Scale I), HR / Personnel Officers (Scale I), and Marketing Officers (Scale I).
- Applicants may register yourself for the posts starts in November, whereas the examination is organized in later January and final outcome is declared in April.
- The test is of 200 marks that are containing 200 questions and it has fifty ques. of professional acquaintance 75 marks.
IBPS SO Important Information 2017
|IBPS SO Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|IBPS SO Challan Form 2017||Click Here|
|IBPS SO Salary Structure 2017||Click Here|
|IBPS SO Score Card 2017||Click Here|
|IBPS SO Toppers Success Stories||Click Here|
|IBPS SO Calender 2017||Click Here|
|IBPS SO Result||Click Here|
5.IBPS PO 2017 Notification
- Contenders, who are going to appear in IBPS PO Exam, they will get selected for PO/MT designation in the PSBs and additional participating organization.
- Process of classifying appliers for Probationary Officer / Management Trainee is categorized in three phases and in Phase one preliminary Objective Test, Phase two mains Objective Test and Phase three interview.
- Preliminary exam organizes in October and mains exam conducts in same month or next month in November and viva-voce conducts in January.
IBPS PO Important Details 2017
|IBPS PO Recruitment||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Score Card||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Study Plan||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Cut Off||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Sample Papers||Click Here|
|IBPS Challan Form||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Answer Key||Click Here|
6.IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the Clerk Notification 2017behalf of public Sector banks
- IBPS Recruitment services to all public sector banks use to fill their vacancies. IBPS Clerk will issue official notification for recruitment. The candidates appointed as clerk in the public sector banks would like to apply through online mode only are required to fill.
IBPS Clerk Notice 2017
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2017||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Salary||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Result||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Previous Question Papers||Click Here|
- Contenders should have a degree in relevant stream from a recognized college or university of the country.
- Good knowledge about basic computer skills.
- Knowledge about the local language of the region for which the application is being made.
- Age limit should be in between 20 years to 28 years.
- Relaxation will be applicable to those who belong to reserved categories such as SC, ST and OBC
8.Recruitment Process of IBPS
Recruitment process of IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) includes:
- Common Written Exam (CWE).
- Score card release by IBPS those who clear the written exam.
- Based on score card candidates called for interview.
- After the final interview concern bank called for Documents Verification.
- After the document verification Appointment letter issued by the concern Bank.
9.How to Fill IBPS Online Registration Form 2017
- Contenders may fill online application form through official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Official website of IBPS is www.ibps.in.
- Now from homepage select relevant link as per your search.
- Fill Online Application Form carefully with required information and upload recent scanned photograph and signature
- Submit dully filled form within the given period of time.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of form as it consist registration no.
You may log on to Facebook or Google plus to acquire info on timeline wall
Check More Related Links
|IBPS Calendar||IBPS Challan Form – Download|
|IBPS Application Form||IBPS Score Card – Check Online|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus||IBPS SO Syllabus|