How to apply for income certificate:
Income certificate is relevant to the family income from all the sources so in digital India we are here to inform you how to apply for income certificate. We have the used of income certificate mostly in For availing charge concession in Education Institution, For securing seats in the quota reserved in professional college in socially economical Backward classes, For obtaining loans from Government departments, For getting Pension, For getting financial aid available to Ex-serviceman, For getting the loan available to SC/ST for different purpose, For getting the relief given to the victims of natural calamities, For getting the artificial limb, cycle etc. supplied to physically handicapped passes, For getting free Ration card and many others scholarship form and many other government scheme. So it is mandatory to the entire poor students who want to get benefit from government and make their career bright. So a student can apply online for income certificate and we are here to provide you for all state complete guidelines.
We can claim to income certificate from the following document:
- Adhar Card
- Ration card
- High school mark sheet
- Resident proof
Steps to apply for Income certificate:
- Download the e-aplication form.
- Fill all the mandatory details without any mistake.
- Now submit it to any of your nearest notary
- Check the details correctly before applying
The total fee for applying for this certificate is only 35 rs.
After verifying the application of Income certificate from tehsildar than you will get the income certificate within 7 days.
Note: Do not hesitate to claim for your scholarship and apply for the fund release from government.
State wise detail:
- Log on to UP official Site if belong to UP and apply online for Income certificate.
- Log on to Bihar Official source if belong to Bihar and apply online for Income certificate.
- Log on to Official Website and download the form under Delhi government scheme.
People Also Reading This