Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 has been announced by the Delhi Police Department for the 872 vacant positions of the Sub-Inspectors. Applications are invited by the organization from the graduate contenders to fill the vacant positions. Online application forms are available on the official portal. Job hunters please follow the below given procedure to fill the application form.
Remember contenders, fill the form without any mistake very carefully and submit it before 15th May, 2017 the last date of application form submission online. Delhi Police Recruitment & its relevant details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, etc. is given below please have a look on it.
- Name of the posts- Sub-Inspectors (SI)
- Number of the posts- 872
- Name of the organization- Delhi Police Department
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
- Last date-15th May, 2017
- Male: 616
- Female: 256
To apply for the job of Sub-Inspectors (SI) you have to pursue Graduation degree in any discipline with good academic.
|Graduate Jobs||Check Here|
|Government Jobs||Check Here|
|Defence Jobs||Check Here|
Age is must in between 20-25 years to apply for the job. Relaxation in the age will be given as per the norms of the government.
Selection of the hunters may be done on the basis of written examination paper I & paper II, Physical measurement test and Physical efficiency test.
Contenders who appoint as SI in the Delhi police department will get Rs.35400-112400/- as salary.
Application fee paid by the appliers through online mode only is Rs. 100/- only.
Download Delhi Police Admit Card 2017:–Click Here
Download Delhi Police Syllabus 2017:- Click Here
How to Apply
- First of all open those job hunter who want to apply have to go to the official website of the organization
- Then search the recruitment advertisement and read the advertisement carefully
- Now go to the “ssconline.nic.in” and search link “RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2017”
- Now click on “Click To Apply” link and fill the application form
- Upload the JPEG form of image & signature in the mentioned size
- Submit the application form and Pay application fee
- In the end you need to take print out of the form.
Delhi Police Online Registration:– Click Here
- Closing date of submission of application form: 15th May, 2017
- Paper I Examination is to be held on: 30th June, 2017 to 7th June, 2017
- Paper II Examination is to be held on: 8th October, 2017
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment
Check More Available Posts Waiting For You
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|