CSIR UGC NET June 2017 – 18
Joint CSIR-UGC Test is conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and determining the eligibility for Lectureship. It is a national level test conducted in the domain of Science including Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Planetary and Earth Atmospheric Ocean Sciences. The exam is held two times in a year i.e. in the month of June and December.
Council of Scientific and industrial Research is all set to conduct CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test (NET for the engagement of eligible contenders under Junior Research Fellowship/ Lectureship programs. Contenders who think themselves eligible for Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship/Lectureship they may fill CSIR UGC NET June 2017 – 18 Application Form against CSIR UGC NET June 2017 – 18 Notification on or before the last date.
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Notification overviews:
- Organization Name: Council of Scientific and industrial Research
- Post Name :Junior Research Fellowship/Lectureship
- Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Mode to apply: Online
- Official site: csirhrdg.res.in
Minimum eligibility norms for appearing in CSIR UGC NET 2017 are listed below:
- Four years duration BE/B. Tech/Integrated BS-MS/ B. Pharma/MBBS/M.Sc/BSc (Hons) or its Equivalent degree OR BS program OR B.Sc (Hons) OR candidates who are admitted into integrated MS-PhD program with securing minimum 55% marks for General & OBC-NCL (50% for SC/ST/Physically and Visually handicapped) category candidates can apply.
- Candidates who have obtained 10+2+3 pattern degree and enrolled for M.Sc program can apply under Result Awaited (RA) category. In this case, candidates must have to satisfy their eligibility before the stipulated deadline.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree programme either in the field of Science, Engineering or other discipline can grab the CSIR fellowship in case they have enrolled for Integrated PhD/PhD program within the prescribed validity of two years.
Check Here->>> CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2017
- Upper age limit for the award of JRF is 28 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years in age will be given for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Visually handicapped/female category.
- For General category applicants: Rs.1000/-
- For OBC-NCL category applicants: Rs. 500/-
- For Physically Handicapped (PH)/ SC/ST/ Visually Handicapped (VH ) category applicants: Rs.250/-
Mode of payment:
Candidates can deposit the examination fee at any Indian Bank branch located all across the country. Details of examination fee are as follows:
- CSSIR UGC NET will be organized in five subjects namely Mathematical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Chemical Sciences and Physical Sciences.
- There will be a single multiple choice question based paper of 200 marks.
- The exam will be organized in two sessions i.e. morning (9.00AM-12.00 Noon) and evening session (9.00AM-12.00 Noon).
There will be three parts of the question paper:
- Part A: The first part of question paper is common to all mentioned subject and will contain questions from General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Graphical Analysis and Numerical Ability etc.
- Part B: This part will include multiple choice questions covering several topics of the related subject.
- Part C: This part will include analytical nature type questions and hold higher value.
*Negative marking rule will be applicable as per the subject wise pattern of the test.
- E-Admit card will be provided to candidates through the official web portal of the recruitment authority.
- Admit card in the form of hard copy will not be sent to candidates via post.
- Candidates must obtain this document from the official web portal of CSIR.
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET
- Candidates need to complete their registration through online mode from the official website of CSIR.
- On the home page select proper notification link of CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Notification
- Before applying read the instructions carefully
- Hit on online applying link.
- Submit application processing fee before filling online application form.
- New page of form will display Fill form very carefully with all details in correct information within given time.
- Upload their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling Online Application Form (if required).
- At the end take a printout of submitted application form
- After applying online, candidates need to submit their applications to the Sr. Controller of Examination of CSIR, HRDG along with required enclosures.
|Beginning of online form submission and depositing fee through bank challan||February 2017|
|Deadline for depositing the exam fee||February 2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications||March 2017|
|Last Date for receiving of hard copy of the application form||March 2017|
|Last date for receiving of hard copy of the online application for aspirants residing in remote areas||March 2017|
|Last date for Putting written request for making change in exam centre on merit basis||April 2017|
|List of candidates who have successfully completed the registration procedure will be announced||May 2017|
|e-admission certificates will be issued for registered candidates||June 2017|
|Date of Exam||June 2017|
|CSIR UGC NET June 2017 – 18 Notification Official Link||Check here|
Check More Related Information
|CAT Notification||AIEEE Notification|
|CTET Notification||NDA Exam|
|SCRA Notification||MP ADPO|
|How To Crack CDS 2017 In First Attempt||How To Crack JEE Mains 2017|
|How To Crack SSC Junior Engineer||How To Crack SSC CHSL In First Attempt