CSIR UGC NET June 2017 – 18 Application Form
Joint CSIR-UGC Test is conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and determining the eligibility for Lectureship. It is a national level test conducted in the domain of Science including Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Planetary and Earth Atmospheric Ocean Sciences. The exam is held two times in a year i.e. in the month of June and December.
Council of Scientific and industrial Research is all set to conduct CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test (NET for the engagement of eligible contenders under Junior Research Fellowship/ Lectureship programs. Contenders who think themselves eligible for Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship/Lectureship they may fill CSIR UGC NET June 2017 – 18 Application Form against CSIR UGC NET June 2017 – 18 Notification on or before the last date.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research is going to conduct Joint CSIR UGC NET Exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship on 18th June 2017. For this concern, CSIR UGC NET Application Forms are invited from willing contenders. So, interested candidates who hold required qualification can apply for CSIR UGC NET Notification by filling the online application form.
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 – 18 Application Form brief details:
- Organization Name: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
- Exam Name: National Eligibility Test
- Category: Application form notification
- Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form:08.03.2017
- Official site : csirhrdg.res.in
- Four years duration BE/B. Tech/Integrated BS-MS/ B. Pharma/MBBS/M.Sc/BSc (Hons) or its Equivalent degree OR BS program OR B.Sc (Hons) OR candidates who are admitted into integrated MS-PhD program with securing minimum 55% marks for General & OBC-NCL (50% for SC/ST/Physically and Visually handicapped) category candidates can apply.
- Candidates who have obtained 10+2+3 pattern degree and enrolled for M.Sc program can apply under Result Awaited (RA) category. In this case, candidates must have to satisfy their eligibility before the stipulated deadline.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree programme either in the field of Science, Engineering or other discipline can grab the CSIR fellowship in case they have enrolled for Integrated PhD/PhD program within the prescribed validity of two years.
- For JRF: Upper age of applicants should be 28 years as on 01-01-2017.
- For LS: No upper age limit
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable by 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/ Persons with disability (PwD) and female applicants).
Check Here->> CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2017
- For General Category: Rs.1000/-
- For OBC-NCL Category: Rs. 500/-
- For Physically Handicapped (PH)/ SC/ST/ Visually Handicapped (VH ) category applicants: Rs.250/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee through Bank Challan OR through RTGS or NEFT.
Selection will be done on basis of their performance in National Eligibility Test 2017 or other section rounds.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
- Exam will be held at 27 Centres spread all over India, as specified below:
- Bangalore, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guntur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Karaikudi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Pilani, Pune, Raipur, Roorkee, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur and Varanasi.
- CSIR UGC NET Admit Card will be provided to candidates through the official web portal of the recruitment authority.
- Admit card in the form of hard copy will not be sent to candidates via post.
- Candidates must obtain this document from the official web portal of CSIR.
How to fill CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of association that is csirhrdg.res.in
- On the home page select proper notification link of CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Notification
- Before applying read the instructions carefully
- Hit on Online Applying link.
- Submit application processing fee before filling online application form.
- New page of form will display Fill form very carefully with all details in correct information within given time.
- Upload their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling Online Application Form (if required).
- At the end take a printout of submitted application form
- After applying online, candidates need to submit their applications to given address along with required enclosures.
To, Deputy Secretary (Exam),
Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group,
CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi- 110012
|Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form||08.03.2017|
|Last Date of Receipt of duly Completed Hard Copy Of Online Application||14.03.2017|
|Last Date of Receipt of duly Completed Hard Copy Of Online Application (For Far Flung Areas)||21.03.2017|
|CSIR UGC NET Exam Date||18.06.2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Written Request for Change of Examination Centre||20.04.2017|
|CSIR UGC NET June 2017 – 18 Application Form official Link||Check here|
Check about More Entrance Exams in India
|CAT Notification||AIEEE Notification|
|CTET Notification||AIIMS MBBS|
|SCRA Notification||MP ADPO|