CRIS Recruitment 2017
CRIS Recruitment 2017 has been released by the Centre for Railway Information Systems. Junior Software Engineer and Junior Networking Engineer are vacant in the organization. Applications are requested to fill the 54 vacant posts.
Degree and diploma holders are eligible to apply for the job through the official website of the organization. Submit the application form prior the last date of submission which is 8th February, 2017. Job appliers may get the detail in respect of the CRIS Recruitment 2017 and its related details such as age limit, salary, educational qualification etc. read the next segment of the page.
Name of the posts- Junior Software Engineer and Junior Networking Engineer
Number of the posts- 54
Name of the organization- Centre for Railway Information Systems
Job category- government
Applying mode- online
Last date-8th February, 2017
|Post name||Total vacancies||Salary||Age limit|
|Junior Software Engineer||40||7th CPC Level 6 + DA and other||22 years – 28 years|
|Junior Networking Engineer||14|
|Post name||Educational qualification|
|Junior Software Engineer||B.Sc. (computer science)/ BCA/ Diploma in computer science/ computer engineer/ information technology|
|Junior Networking Engineer||Diploma in electronics/ electronic communication/|
How to Apply
- Go to the official web portal of the Centre for Railway Information Systems
- Now click on the “career” option given in the menu bar in the home page
- Now click on the “Applications of Junior Software Engineers (JSE) and Junior Network Engineers (JNE) in CRIS” link
- Read the information given on the new page open on the screen
- Then you have to click start option available on the same page below
- Then register yourself and fill the online application form
- Upload the scanned image and signature
- Submit the application form and must take print out of the form.
- Last date for Completion of Step-I and Step-II of On-Line Registration: 08th February, 2017
- Last date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India (SBI): 14th February, 2017.
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Looking For More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|