CAT Notification 2017
Check complete details about CAT Notification 2017 from below customized section, Indian Institute of management has depicted CAT Notification 2017 for those candidates who want to get admission in various management programs. Common Admission Test is going to be held on 4th December 2016 on Sunday. Interested contenders and want to get admission in MBA they may fill Registration form through online procedure. Check details about Exam Dates & Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to get admission in various management programs in esteemed organization they may apply for Common Admission Test Notification 2017 by filling CAT application form with all essential details on or sooner than the last date. Last date is September 2017. Admit cards of Common Admission Test will be available from 18th October 2016.
Details of CAT Notification 2017
- Organization name: Indian Institute of management
- Exam Name: Common Admission Test
- Announcement Type: CAT Notification 2017
- Official site: iimcat.ac.in.
- Last date to apply : September 2017
- Bachelor’s with minimum 50% marks from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories must have at least 45% marks.
- Marks should be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/ Institution.
Check More Related Links
CAT 2017 Syllabus
Candidates those want to appear in CAT 2017 exam can download CAT Syllabus 2017 from this page for better performance in exam
- General and NC- OBC category: Rs. 1700/-
- For SC/ ST and PWD : Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST and PWD category must upload a copy of SC/ ST and PWD certificates at the time of registration.
- Application fee will not be refunded.
- Selection will be based on (Common Admission Test) CAT 2017.
- Mode of selection may also be included Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI) for the selection of participants.
- The duration of test will be 2hours 50 minutes.
- Extra time will be given to PWD/ DA category.
- The medium of examination will be only in English.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||32|
How to Apply for CAT Notification 2017?
- Visit official site of organization that is iimcat.ac.in.
- On the home page select appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill registration form in correct manner with all necessary details.
- Now upload relevant documents/ testimonials as required such as passport size photo and signature and others (if necessary)
- After that you need to deposit the requisite fee through proper channel as given above on this web page.
- At last you need to take print out for future references.
- Last date for Online Registration for CAT: September 2017, 5:00 pm
- Admit Card will be available from: October 2017
- Test Date: 4th December 2016
- Release of CAT Results: Second week of January 2017
Check Official Link to obtain more details related to CAT Notification 2017.
Read About More Entrance Exam in India
|CTET Notification||NDA Exam|
|SCRA Notification||MP ADPO|