Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2017
Get complete details about Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2017 from below tuned section. Amity University, Noida has recently depicted a Notification of Amity Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates who are going to appear for AMITY JEE Exam they may apply by filling Amity Joint Entrance application form on or before the important date.
Amity University, Noida invites applications form from eligible passionate candidates for Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2017 for admissions to engineering UG courses at various campuses situated in Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida, Raipur, London, and Dubai. Examination will be held on 18th April 2017 to 30th April 2017 at different dates for different states.
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2017 short details:
- Conducting body :Amity University
- Exam Name : Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2017
- Exam date : 18th April 2017 to 30th April 2017
- Courses offered : B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- Exam level : National
- Exam type : Undergraduate
Contenders, who have completed 10+2 in regular mode only, are eligible to apply for all B. Tech/B. Tech + MBA/B. Tech + M. Tech/B. Pharm Programmes.
Students are required to pay Rs. 1100/-
Mode of payment
Payment can be done either in online or offline mode.
- For online payment, credit card, debit card, and net banking can be taken into use.
- For offline payment, a DD must be drawn in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
|S. No||Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks|
How to fill Amity JEE 2017 Application Form
Contenders can easily apply through any of the mode given below either through online mode or through offline mode:
- visit the official website of Amity University
- On the home page press on appropriate link for registration
- Fill the online application form with all the required details and upload scanned image and signature and other document if required.
- After filling the form press on “Submit” button.
- At the end take a print out of the form and keep it safely for further use
Duly filled in Application Form filled with all important details together with photograph is to be submitted / sent to the respective campus, candidate need to apply to:
- Noida Campus: Amity Admission Office Amity University Campus, Gate No.-3, Block-J2, Ground Floor, Sector-125, Noida (U.P.)-201313
- Dubai & London Campus: Amity University International Marketing Head Office E-2 Block, G-05, Ground Floor, Sector-125 Noida (U.P.)-201313
- Greater Noida Campus: Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Plot no.48 A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida (U.P.) – 201308
- Lucknow Campus: Amity University Campus Malhaur (Near Railway Station), Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow (U.P.) – 226028
- Gurgaon (Manesar) Campus: Amity University Admission Office, Amity International School Campus, Sector-46, Gurgaon (Haryana) – 122001
- Gwalior Campus: Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Maharajpura (Opposite Airport), Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh) – 474005
- Jaipur Campus: Amity House, 14, Gopal Bari, Nr. Ajmer Pulia Ajmer Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan) – 302006
- Kolkata Campus: Amity University Admission Office RDB, Boulevard, 6th Floor, Sector-V Salt Lake City, Kolkata (West Bengal)-700091
- Mumbai Campus: Amity University, Mumbai – Pune Expressway, Bhatan, Post Somathne, Panvel, (Maharasthra)-410206
- Raipur Campus: Amity University Chhattisgarh Manth /Kharora (Opp. ITBP) SH-9, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)-493225
|Registration form start from||Available Now|
|Exam Dates||18th April 2017 to 30th April 2017|
|Booking of Test Centre||From 25th March 2017|
|Results||1st week of May 2017|
|Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2017 Official Notification||Check Here|
|Amity Joint Entrance Exam Online Application Form||Check Here|
Check about more entrance exams in India
|CAT Notification||AIEEE Notification|
|CTET Notification||AIIMS MBBS|
|SCRA Notification||MP ADPO|
|AP EAMCET||AP ICET|