SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
Applicants who are going to appear for CHSL 10+2 (Tier 1) written Exam on date 7th January 2017 to 05th February 2017 at various Exam centers in all over Indian and now looking for SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 than you are here at right place. From here you can easily check and download Tier I Hall Ticket for All Region by following the simple steps given below.
Staff Selection Commission is going to Conduct SSC CHSL 10+2(Tier 1) ) Written Exam on date 7th January 2017 to 05th February 2017 at various Exam centers in all over Indian. Candidates who are going to take part in the Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 2016-2017 Exam they are informed that the Staff Selection Commission is going to release the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017.
SSC CHSL Tier I Hall Ticket
Contenders can check and download the SSC 10+2 Exam Call Letter 2017 from below provide link. Since the applicants can download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 by Region Wise like Central, Eastern, western, MP, Southern, North Eastern and North Region. Direct link for downloading Hall Ticket for All Region will be made available on this page.
Staff Selection Commission is also known as SSC. Its Head quarter is located at New Delhi in India. Staff Selection Commission is the constitutional recruitment agency of the Government of India, which conducts the exam every year to fill the various vacant posts in the departments and ministries of Government of India.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 brief details
- Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level
- Name of the post: LDC, DEO, Typist and various posts
- SSC CHSL Tier I 2017 Exam Date: 07-01-2017 To 05-02-2017
- SSC CHSL Tier II 2017 Exam Date: 9th April 2017.
- Category: Admit Card
- Status: Update Soon
- Website of SSC: ssc.nic.in
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
- Candidates can download Combined Higher Secondary Level hall ticket through the official website of SSC that is ssc.nic.in
- On the home page click on the SSC CHSL 2017 Admit Card link available in the section of hall ticket
- Enter some details related to your Application Number etc
- Click on the submit option after entering all the information
- Now, you will see you Call Letter displayed on your screen
- Click on the ‘Save’ to Download and ‘Print’ to get Hard Copy
SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card is Released for All Region
|State/UT and Region/Sub-Region||DOWNLOAD
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand (North Region, Delhi)||DOWNLOAD
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa (Western Region, Mumbai)||DOWNLOAD
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh (MP Sub-Region, Raipur)||DOWNLOAD
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim (Eastern Region, Kolkata)||DOWNLOAD|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram (North Eastern Region, Guwahati)||DOWNLOAD|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu (Southern Region, Chennai)||DOWNLOAD|
|Karnataka, Kerala (KKR Region, Bangalore)||DOWNLOAD
1.”Click here to view the status of your application for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam, 2016″. “NOTICE-Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam, 2016 (Tier-1)”
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh (North Western Sub-Region, Chandigarh)||DOWNLOAD
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar (Central Region, Allahabad)||DOWNLOAD
|SSC CHSL Tier I 2017 Exam Date||07-01-2017 To 05-02-2017|
|SSC CHSL Tier II 2017 Exam Date||9th April 2017|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 official Link||Check Here|
Check More Related Links
|SSC CGL Syllabus 2016||SSC CGL Question Papers 2016|
|SSC CGL Challan Form 2016||SSC CGL Interview Admit Card|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2016||SSC CGL Toppers|