SAAT Admit Card 2017
SAAT Admit Card 2017 is going to be available from 15 April 2017 to download. Are you going to take part in SOA University Admission Test (SAAT) and now searching for Entrance Exam Hall Ticket, you are here at right place, From here you can easily check and download SOA University admission Test (SAAT) hall ticket by following below given simple steps or through direct link.
SAAT Admit Card 2017 will be released by SOA University and from here contender can download the admit card of SAAT 2017 to appear in entrance test. Those candidates who have successfully submitted application form of SAAT 2017 they download the hall tickets. Get SAAT Admit Card 2017 from here.
As we all know that admit cards as proof of identity for all candidates. Without Admit card candidates will not permitted to enter in the exam room. Admit card consists all the necessary information, such as the applicant’s name, roll number, test date, test place, etc. candidates are suggested that they should take their SAAT Hall Ticket before exam.
SAAT Admit Card 2017 brief details:
- Organization Name: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
- Category: Hall Ticket
- Name of Exam: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test
- Official Website: soauniversity.ac.in
- Examination Type: National Level Entrance Exam
How to Download SAAT 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates can easily download SAAT 2017 Admit Card through official site by following steps tuned below
- Visit on official website of SOA that is www.soauniversity.ac.in
- On the home page search an option of latest news.
- Choose an appropriate link as SAAT Admit Card.
- Submit your roll no. or reg. number properly which is required there.
- Now your admit card will be on desktop screen.
- Save or download it properly.
- At the end take a printout copy of an admit card for further use.
Information Regarding Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Admit card will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms on or before the last date.
- Hall Ticket consist candidates name, photograph and address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule.
- Hall ticket will be sent to those candidates who have submitted form on their email id on 15th April 2017.
- Contenders are required to produce a valid identity proof (as mentioned in the application form and Admit Card) along with printed Admit Card.
- Admit card once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any inconsistency is noticed it should straight away be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the test without a valid Hall Ticket.
- Admit card should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- Admit card is a significant document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
|Availability of admit card of SAAT 2017||15 April 2017|
|Date of SAAT 2017 exam||22-25 April 2017|
Check More Information You Would Like